Powerful data insights for customer prioritization
Serve customers better with an all-rounded view of their requirements, needs, and automated functionality
Dynamics 365 CRM Customer Service
Simplifying Customer Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service is a module to address customer service automation that
- streamlines case generation and knowledge management,
- enables personalized service to the clients with a 360-degree customer view and
- provides visibility into customer service department performance with well-presented Dashboards and Reports.
Case Management at a glance
- D365 Customer Service makes a note of the Customer Complaints raised in the form of cases.
- The time of receipt of the complaint is noted along with the reminders from the clients, initial feedback, issue resolution time, etc.
- The entire journey of a case from the reception of the request up to its resolution is termed Case Management
- The Service Level Agreements signed with the clients at the time of selling the products/ services have several rules and provisions.
- Based on these provisions, the complaints get prioritized
- The schedules of the resources on the field, are also available in the module.
- Entitlements of the Clients such as eligibility for free service, counter updates for the number of services provided, discounted services, types of services to be provided, etc. are catered to within the Services Module