Dynamics CRM does not have an option to import Product Price List. You normally receive a Price list in an external document. You need to manually update the price of each of the products in the price list. This can be a very tedious and time-consuming job.
This utility is available in 2 versions
- Basic Version - Only updates the Prices of the existing products added to a Price List.
- Advanced Version - This version would go ahead and add the missing products in CRM and associate it with the specified price list and set the price.
Features of Product Price List Import Utility
- Dynamics CRM does not have an option of price list import for products
- Imports price list in any formats like CSV, Excel or XML
- One click utility for complete import with revised pricing and addition of new products
- Can be customized to suit given specific format at a very competitive price.
- Supports multiple file formats
Who Needs it?
- Organizations which gets updated and new price information of items from their suppliers regularly
- Organizations with a large amount of Inventory which has to updated regularly in terms of pricing for its sales persons
Why do you need it?
- Manually update of data by inputting the price list can be time consuming and error prone and can mean loss to the company
- Huge amount of data from the suppliers period and it is very difficult to know which prices has changed and which are the same
Send us a request for further discussions and price list for the Product Price List Import Utility.