Visual representation of data has become the norm today. As visualization makes it quicker and easier to understand any given data, we prefer dashboards, infographics, charts and graphs instead of written text. And keeping this thought in mind, we have brought you two amazing visualization apps for Dynamics 365 CRM/PowerApps – Kanban Board & Map My Relationships.
Map My Relationships, another one of our apps to bag the Preferred App badge on Microsoft AppSource, will help you visualize key information related to the record much like a mind map view for Dynamics 365 CRM / PowerApps records. With Map My Relationships, you will get all the necessary information related to the respective record in a single view without having to navigate around to get the various pieces of information. It will further enable you to easily navigate to these related records and create activity records like Email, Task or Appointment. You can make decisions, take actions accordingly and be on top of the game without missing a beat.
What are the benefits of using Map My Relationships?
- Relationships: You can easily view all relationships between records with the support available for 1:N, N:1 as well as N:N information.
- 360 degrees view: You will be able to see a summary of all the necessary information related to the record in a single view.
- Quick Actions: You will be able to quickly record any activity like phone calls or appointments for the related records.
- Easy Navigation: You can quickly and easily navigate to any of the records in the relationship.
- Grouping & Aggregation: You can easily view aggregate values like Sum, Average, etc. without the need for creating rollup fields.
- Configuration: You can configure this control for Unified, Mobile and Tablet experience
Kanban Board, now a Preferred App on Microsoft AppSource, will help you to get an organized card-based view of PowerApps/Dynamics 365 CRM Entity records in home grid. With Kanban Board you can organize and rearrange records in multiple lanes and rows, thereby enabling easy identification of the current status of the records. You easily organize your business with the help of this visual tool. This visual representation of Dynamics 365 CRM records enhances searchability and filtering of records with less time and effort.
What are the benefits of using Kanban Board?
- Visualize Views: You will be able to easily visualize any Dynamics 365 CRM View as lanes and rows in a Kanban View with the ability to configure the fields for defining the categories.
- Drag & Drop: You can easily drag and drop the cards across lanes and rows to quickly update the values of the underlying category field.
- Quick Actions: You can configure cards to support up to 3 quick activity actions, using which activity records like Email, Phone Call, Task, etc. can be created.
- Context aware: It works in the context of the native Dynamics 365 CRM environment & responds to all native ribbon actions as well as the quick search available for traditional views.
- Search: You can easily search for records through the native quick search option available for views in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Sort & Filter Lane: You can sort the records in ascending or descending order and also filter the data in the view by ‘CreatedOn’ date.
- Configuration: You can configure this control for Unified, Mobile and Tablet experience.
All these amazing features of our visualizing apps will help you to enhance your productivity through a visual representation of Dynamics 365 CRM/PowerApps data.
So, wait no more! Download and explore for yourself all of these interesting features of Kanban Board & Map My Relationships from our website or Microsoft AppSource for a trial period of 15 days.
While we have been talking about maximizing productivity, it’s time to have a quick trial of our other Productivity Apps like the 1 Click Apps to Export reports, Clone records & Undo changes, and the new release of our User adoption Monitor which ensures data completeness, target tracking and much more!
Until then – Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!