Subscription business model is here to stay. In recent years there has been up to 437% growth in the subscription economy. And with this fast growing subscription economy, there comes the need to streamline and manage these subscriptions smoothly.
So, what measures can you take for effective management of subscriptions?
The first step is to set up a robust system which will help you manage these subscriptions. And this is where Subscription and Recurring Billing Management comes in.
A preferred app on Microsoft AppSource, Subscription and Recurring Billing Management simplifies complex billing processes, automates manual accounting, gives insight on business health and provides a robust platform for all subscription-based businesses to seamlessly manage subscription and recurring billing process within Dynamics 365 CRM.
To learn more about this amazing business management app, join us for the upcoming webinar to be held on:
Wednesday, 24th Nov 2021 – 11am EST
In this webinar, you will get in-depth demonstration on the following key features of Subscription and Recurring Billing Management:
- Plans & Add-Ons: Define and introduce multiple pricing plans and add-ons for the customers to choose from.
- Multiple Pricing Models: Supports a variety of pricing models to ensure a smooth billing process for all subscription-based businesses.
- Subscription Schedules: Create detailed framework of what, when & how much should be billed to customers.
- Proration: Calculate subscription charges for products on pro-rata basis.
- Revenue Analysis: Indicate business health through detailed reporting of important metrics – MRR, ARR, ARPU, Churn Rate, CLTV, etc.
- Renewal Reminders: Support to schedule automatic reminders to notify customers and sales person about subscription renewals.
- Tax Calculations: Calculate tax for Opportunity, Quote, Order, and Invoices based on Tax Schedules.
- Avalara AvaTax Integration: Integrate with AvaTax from Avalara for automatic tax calculations.
So, just click on the Register button and get ready for an illuminating session where we will guide to how to effectively and efficiently manage subscriptions within Dynamics 365 CRM.
And even if you are not able to attend – make sure to register so we can email you link of the recorded session.
See you soon!