Repetitive data entry, exporting data from CRM, updating records are some of the mundane tasks you encounter on a daily basis. But a considerable amount of time is spent on completing such tasks because even today they are done manually. And with manual intervention there comes errors and rectification which further prolongs the process. This takes a toll on your productivity as you are left handling these mundane tasks instead of focusing on productive work.
So, wouldn’t it be convenient to do away with these repetitive tasks?
If you feel the same, then book your seats for our upcoming webinar on 1 Click productivity apps to be held on:
Wednesday, 10th Nov 2021 – 11am EST
In this webinar, you will be given an in-depth demonstration on the following functionalities of these 3 popular 1 Click Apps.
Click2Clone (Microsoft Preferred App):
- Clone single or multiple records along with hierarchies or related records
- Clone multiple copies of a record
- Copy records of one entity type to another entity type along with child relationships
- Bring over only related records from another record
- Automate the process of cloning with workflows
Click2Export (Microsoft Preferred App):
- Export the SSRS Report/Excel Template/Word Templates in desired format and attach it to an email
- Attach exported Report/Word templates as Note against the record for which they are exported
- Upload exported Reports/Word Templates to SharePoint
- Email data from CRM Views as inline formatted tabular reports
- Auto-Schedule emails with Report/CRM Views/Word/Excel Templates at desired intervals
Click2Undo (Microsoft Preferred App):
- Undo last changes done to Dynamics 365 CRM record
- Restore historic updates from audit logs
- Undo changes for multiple records in one go
- Restore deleted records from Audit Logs
So, don’t forget to join us for this exclusive, insightful and interactive session on Dynamics 365 CRM 1 Click Productivity apps.
Register now! And be ready for an interesting one on one session with our team of solution experts.
Looking forward to an illuminating and exciting session.
See you soon!