Business thrives on Sales. And Sales come from pursuing Leads diligently. But, as it often happens one cannot avoid cherry picking or mismanagement of any kind while assigning Leads manually.
So, what should be done to handle such situations so that the sales are not affected due to cherry picking or mismanagement of Leads?
Then, here the chance to find out how you can automate distribution of Dynamics 365 CRM Leads/Cases and increase your sales productivity.
Just register for our upcoming webinar on one of our productivity apps for Dynamics 365 CRM/Dataverse (Power Apps) – Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation (A preferred app on Microsoft AppSource)
Wednesday, 16th June 2021, 11 am EST
In this webinar, we will showcase how you can systematically distribute Dynamics 365 CRM Leads/Cases evenly by using our productivity app – Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation. This app will ensure fair distribution of workload (Leads/Cases) among users by honouring their individual capacity and in turn will help you to eliminate mismanagement and cherry picking of Leads.
In this session, we will walk you through the following key features of Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation:
- Round Robin: Distribute Leads evenly among the team in a sequential pattern using Round Robin Algorithm
- Capacity: Assign Leads depending upon the individual capacity of each user
- Time-Based Assignment Model: Assign maximum number of leads to sales reps on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Assignment Rules: Create multiple assignment rules for different selection criteria of the Leads
- Order: Set order for executing assignment rules to allot & distribute Leads as per your requirement
- Sequence: Set sequence of your choice based on which Leads will be assigned to the users
- Dashboards: Monitor and analyze the number of Leads assigned to each team member with the help of Dashboards
So, get ready for an interesting session and learn new innovative ways to assign incoming Leads/Cases in Dynamics 365 CRM/Dataverse (Power Apps).
Just click the Register button now!
Feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions on automation of Lead assignment.
Don’t miss it! Talk to you soon!