Microsoft’s biggest event is returning back this year as Microsoft Envision to New Orleans, LA from 4th -6th April 2016. For those who haven’t heard, the conference would totally be worth visiting as Microsoft had announced during last year’s keynote. The flagship event will help you navigate a change with strategies, challenges, and disruptors that are specific to your industry.
What to look forward at Envision?
- Hear from the eminent Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, and third-party visionaries through the perspectives they share on the evolving tech and business landscape.
- Explore hot topics that impact your industry. These include big data and analytics, cybersecurity, loT, and more.
- Gain crucial insights by being a part of sessions that blend tech expertise with thought leadership.
- Discover groundbreaking technologies, successful strategies, and futuristic thinking which would help you reinvent your role.
- Connect with experts, colleagues, visionaries and innovators and foster business relationships.
- See how organizations have changed the way they compete.
For certain, Microsoft Envision 2016 is a must attend event. Besides general sessions which focus on different industries and on roles, the event chalks down two Microsoft Dynamics Product Roadmap Sessions which can’t be missed. These are for you to quench the thirst for better CRM experience and help your team to achieve more. But, everything doesn’t end here. Presentations let you immerse yourself deeper with what’s spoken about in the general sessions.
As Microsoft Envision 2016 approaches, the Session Catalog lets you search and identify sessions which are of great interest to you. The Session Builder saves the session on your calendar and lets you view them on the go through the Microsoft Envision mobile app.
Schedule some time to spend on the Expo Floor, which is a huge place to meet partners. You would never know whom you would pick to shape the future of your business.
Inogic Will Be At Booth #1000: See You There!
Would you be coming to Envision this year? If yes, then do visit our booth to understand what Maplytics is all about. The experience is truly enhanced with this Geo-Analytics Module built for CRM users to benefit from the power of Bing Maps. It could be for getting a sweeping view of customers around you, or pouring your attention on regions which will give you great results. It’s no more a hard time then to make smarter decisions for a better tomorrow. Do also drop by to know about our Dynamics CRM services.
So visit us at Booth no. 1000 from 4th-6th April 2016. The countdown has begun.