I came across this post on Linked Group a few days back about “CRM 2015 Training” and have been thinking to compile a list of links so that new Dynamics CRM users can benefit from it.
Before you start, to familiarize yourself, it’s always better to create a Dynamics CRM Online trial:
Dynamics CRM Online Free Trial – Follow these links for that amazing experience
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Help & Training Center is a one stop source for all your Dynamics CRM E-Training needs. This is ofcoz a huge treasure of knowledgebase but if you are just stepping in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or you want to quickly refresh your knowledge, here is the list of some good training material and videos available online:
- Training & Adoption Kit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM versions 2015 updates 1, 2015 and 2013 : Whether you are admin or end user here you will get complete training and adoption kit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/dynamics/crm-customer-center/training-adoption-kit-for-microsoft-dynamics-crm.aspx
- CRM eBooks & Videos: Here is a nice collection of eBooks and Videos in well organized form so that you can choose the required one easily. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm-customer-center/ebooks-and-videos.aspx#newfeatures
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 New Training videos: Here is a full list of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 trainings on YouTube Channel : http://blogs.msdn.com/b/emeadcrmsupport/archive/2014/12/11/dynamics-crm-2015-new-training-videos.aspx
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Guide 2015 : Get all the information about Microsoft Dynamics Resources for CRM 2015 https://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/key/JdSvOiUl2pkg19
- Microsoft Dynamics Basics eBook: If you don’t have time to read all story…just go through this eBook. It contains a quick run-down of the basics anyone needs to know to move customers through the sales cycle or resolve a service issue successfully. http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crm/archive/2014/12/17/crm-basic-training-for-people-who-don-t-have-a-lot-of-time-to-read-new-ebook-for-sales-pros-and-service-reps.aspx
If you prefer classroom training you can always google “training for dynamics crm” you will always find options for it, the above links will definitely be handy for you even while you are in classroom.
Need something more…E-Learning Platform by Microsoft:
Access this Microsoft’s website ( Keep you Windows Live ID handy)
For Customers: Go to CustomerSource. On the top navigation, choose your Microsoft Dynamics product and hover Learning then click E-Learning.
For Partners: Go to PartnerSource. After you sign in. On the home page click the tile “Click Here To Access the New Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal”.
The direct link to access Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal for Partners is: https://mbspartner.microsoft.com/Landing
Hope this Helps during your next learning assignment as it did for me. Btw, if you need any expert opinions get on these Forums to post your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Queries
Other than developing popular innovations like Maplytics and Inolink. Inogic also has a dedicated team who can help you for any of your Microsoft Dynamcis CRM development requirement be it migrations, integration’s etc. Contact us on email@example.com