As the winter embraces us and the magic of the Christmas season fills the air with joy, we recognize the importance of streamlining and automating your business processes, especially as you gear up for a well-deserved holiday break. We understand that the pre-Christmas hustle is real.
The holiday spirit touches every aspect of our lives, including our workspaces. With the enchanting touch of Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM solutions, businesses can illuminate critical processes, empowering both staff and management throughout the holiday season and beyond.
Why not unwrap the gift of efficient practices before you step away, making your return to work a more delightful experience?
Step into the festive magic with Season 2 of our Dynamics 365 CRM Apps Holiday Extravaganza! Join us on 06th Dec & 12th Dec at 4 PM AEDT, 11 AM CET, and 11 AM EDT for a holly-jolly webinar series designed to infuse your CRM experience with holiday cheer and enhance productivity!
Throughout the series, we’ll be showcasing a dazzling array of Inogic Dynamics 365 CRM apps, ranging from productivity enhancers to data and security privilege synchronization, as well as location intelligence and communication tools.
Get ready to unwrap the magic of these amazing Inogic apps in our holiday-themed webinar series:
Date: 6th December 2023
1. Maplytics – Location Intelligence within Dynamics 365 CRM – Secrets to Boost Your Holiday Sales!
Maplytics is a Geospatial and Analytical Mapping solution for CRM which can help you secure increased sales, analyze the increased workload based on the locational data, help plan meetings in advance, save travel time and costs even with increasing pre-holiday travel, and be successfully ready before the holidays begin!
This webinar will showcase these few features from its large bouquet, keeping holiday sales in mind –
- Heat Maps & Dashboards- analyze data using colored graphical representations & view it as a priority entity.
- Route Planning- optimize travel routes for extensive field travel.
- Mobile check-in and instant follow-up creation- check into a meeting using a mobile app.
Time: 4 PM AEDT
2. WhatsApp4Dynamics – WhatsApp Integration with Dynamics 365 CRM: The Secret Ingredient for Holiday Sales Success!
WhatsApp4Dynamics is a WhatsApp business and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM integration solution. It can help sales teams eliminate the need to manually send WhatsApp messages. App also enables users to send WhatsApp messages from within CRM. Revolutionize customer interactions, take sales communication to the next level, and elevate holiday sales efficiency.
Discover the key features of the WhatsApp4Dynamics app to be highlighted in the webinar-
- Send and receive WhatsApp messages within CRM.
- Create predefined, Twilio approved WhatsApp message templates within CRM.
- Leverage WhatsApp4Dynamics for customer engagement.
Time: 11 AM CET
3. Attach2Dynamics & SharePoint Security Sync – Reduce CRM Storage Costs and Enhance Security with Attach2Dynamics and SharePoint Security Sync!
If you’re an IT admin looking to streamline CRM document management and user access control in Dynamics 365 CRM, we’ve got you covered. With Attach2Dynamics, you can seamlessly integrate Dynamics 365 CRM with various cloud storages, and with SharePoint Security Sync, you can auto sync CRM security privileges to SharePoint, bringing holiday cheer to your document security and storage worries.
With this webinar, learn about how Attach2Dynamics and SharePoint Security Sync can help you-
- Copy/move Dynamics 365 CRM documents to Dropbox, SharePoint, and Azure Blob Storage in real-time.
- Auto-sync security privileges from Dynamics 365 CRM to SharePoint.
- Create custom folder structures to overcome the SharePoint limit of 50,000 items.
Time: 11 AM EDT
Date: 12th December 2023
1. DeDupeD – Detect, Prevent, and Merge Duplicate D365 CRM Records in Bulk!
DeDupeD is a duplicate data hygiene solution for Dynamics 365 CRM. Your solution to a clutter-free CRM upon your return! DeDupeD enables comprehensive detection, prevention, and merging of duplicate records for all Dynamics 365 CRM entities, excluding emails. Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your data management within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and enjoy a stress-free holiday!
Learn about the effective ways DeDupeD app can assist in managing duplicate data with in-depth discussions in this webinar-
- By eliminating duplicates, the app improves the overall quality and reliability of CRM data.
- Ensure that duplicate records are minimized from the outset with duplicate prevention.
- The seamless bulk duplicate identification and merging processes simplify the process of junk data clean-up for CRM users.
Time: 4 PM AEDT
2. Marketing4Dynamics – Use Mailchimp and Dynamics 365 CRM Together to Improve Your Customer Experience!
Marketing4Dynamics is a CRM and Mailchimp integration App! This Christmas, it can help unwrap the secrets to crafting effective sales strategies with the power of Mailchimp Analytics right in your CRM. Eliminating the hassle of juggling between applications. Celebrate the season of giving with our webinar and elevate your sales game!
Dive into the webinar as we explore key features of Marketing4Dynamics to elevate your sales strategies-
- Sync CRM marketing lists and contacts with Mailchimp audiences.
- Sync campaign data from Mailchimp to CRM.
- Visualize Mailchimp campaign data on dashboards within CRM.
Time: 11 AM CET
3. Alerts4Dynamics- Create Record, Rule, Announcement, and Event-Based Alerts/Notifications in D365 CRM!
Alerts4Dynamics, is a real time alert and notification solution for Dynamics 365 CRM. It can help you Create, schedule, and manage alerts and notifications effortlessly, ensuring your sales team remains in the loop. Craft messages in multiple languages for single or multiple alerts, accessible from anywhere in Dynamics 365 CRM. With Alerts4Dynamics, let your sales team enjoy a worry-free holiday.
Uncover essential features of Alerts4Dynamics app in the webinar-
- Create/Manage alerts for OOB and Custom entities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Create/Manage announcements, rule-based alerts, and record-based alerts.
- View alerts as – pop-ups, form notifications, or send emails in CRM.
Time: 11 AM EDT
Register now and step into the festive magic with Inogic. Unwrap the gift of efficient practices and make your return to work a delightful experience. Happy holidays and a productive New Year await you!
Can’t join us live? No worries! Ensure your registration now, and we’ll provide you with a link to the recorded session.
For additional details about our apps and offshore development services, or to request a personalized demo, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.