Did you know that today over 91% of businesses use CRM as compared to 12% in the last decade? But the interesting fact is that most organizations use only 50% of their paid CRM features.
This is because of a lack of proper training as adopting this advanced CRM application is a lot like learning to use a new power tool that requires constant monitoring and guidance.
So now the question is – How to improve user adoption of Dynamics 365 CRM?
And this is where User Adoption Monitor comes in!
With User Adoption Monitor, you can easily track and monitor all user actions within Dynamics 365 CRM. And because of effective monitoring and guidance, the amount of time taken by the users to adopt Dynamics 365 CRM can be substantially reduced which ultimately results in increased productivity.
To learn more about this Microsoft Preferred App, join us for the upcoming webinar to be held on:
11th May 2022, 11 am EST
In this webinar, you will be given a detailed demonstration of the following key features of the User Adoption Monitor:
- Track Actions: Track actions of CRM users including – Create, Read, Delete, Update and Record Open.
- Track login Details: Track Log In & Log Out details of each user in Dynamics 365 CRM on daily basis.
- Track Check-in/Check-out: Track the amount of time spent by the user on particular Entity records.
- Data Completeness: Monitor and ensure the overall completeness of the entity record.
- Aggregate Tracking: Calculate and track the aggregation value of the respective field across the selected entity in regards to CRM user actions.
- Target Tracking: Allot and keep a track of the targets assigned to users towards specific entity actions in Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Leader board and Performance Dashboards: Easily view the activity breakup and individual user performance across Dynamics 365 CRM through Dashboard visualizations to list out key metrics.
So, get ready for an illuminating session on our popular monitoring app for Dynamics 365 CRM.
All you have to do is click on the Register button for this upcoming webinar.
Also, check out our latest gamification app for Dynamics 365 CRM – Gamifics365!
Make sure to register so we can email you the link to the recorded session even if you are not able to attend the webinar.
See you soon – Register now!