Dynamics community is working towards coming closer in this time of work from home and share their part of knowledge be it 2020 release wave 1 or webinars on add-ons that make a difference and you always wanted to have.
Inogic with over 11+ Dynamics 365 apps on AppSource is so glad to serve the community at its best with some exciting webinars series that you can munch over and learn while staying indoors. The sole purpose behind these webinars is to enrich the peers, partners and customers and beat this pandemic by empowering the community digitally. We will be conducting webinars every week where you can take away enriching experiences and also engage with the team in case you have any doubts or question and how these apps can make a difference.
As in all our webinars, there will be a demonstration at first which will be followed by a Q&A session. So, ensure that you come prepared with all your queries because we are going to attend to your every small doubt and question.
List of apps we will be demonstrating in this webinar series #NoDisruption #RemoteLearning;
- Friday 10th April: Visualize tabular Views as Maps with Maplytics PCF Components and create optimized routes for truck!
- Wednesday 15th April: One click solution to clone Dynamics 365 records along with the related records!
- Friday 17th April: 1 Click to export and auto send Dynamics 365 Report, Templates as email attachments or upload to SharePoint or Notes!
- Wednesday 22nd April: Prerequisites to get Maplytics started and Overview of Detail map!
- Wednesday 29th April: Replicate CRM security model in SharePoint and manage Dynamics 365 CRM attachment on cloud storage of your choice!
- Wednesday 6th May: Two new Data Visualization options for D365 CRM data – Kanban Board and Mind Map View from Inogic
- Friday 8th May: Stretch the field productivity to its extent with Maplytics!
- Wednesday 13th May: Setup Alerts and Notify your users of important messages using Alerts4Dynamics from Inogic!
- Friday 15th May: Track, review & administer CRM usage and top performing employees with leaderboards!
- Wednesday 20th May: Quick Territory planning and Analyse data with PCF and heat map using Maplytics!
- Wednesday 27th May: Provide a complete view of Customer accounting history to Sales Rep with InoLink: QuickBooks for Dynamics 365 CRM!
- Friday 29th May: Automate lead assignment to avoid cherry picking and even distribution of work load!
Please do register today and mark your calendar. Please share with your colleagues, clients who you think would benefit from these apps and come forth for exciting and engaging sessions with our team.
Talk to you soon! # NoDisruption #RemoteLearning