How many clicks does it take to export Dynamics CRM reports?
Imagine you have a meeting tomorrow, and you want to present the reports from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Getting reports from Dynamics CRM/365 is easy but exporting the report in the required format is where most users face difficulties!
Due to the number of steps required to export and email Microsoft Dynamics CRM reports, users end up spending more time on mundane tasks and less time on tasks that add real value to the business!
What is 1 Click – Click2Export by Inogic?
So to speed up this process, Inogic has developed a tool called Click2Export, which allows you to export all Dynamics CRM reports in just a single click.
With Click2Export you can export Dynamic CRM reports in the system with a single click and attach it to an email or note or just download it without many efforts.
It is an easy to install add-on with user-friendly User Interface. In a one-click UI, you can export Dynamics CRM reports and decide the actions that should take place after exporting it, i.e., you can attach it as an email attachment or note attachment in particular Dynamics CRM/365 record and much more.
Some Key Features:
- You can export Dynamics CRM reports to the multiple file formats like – PDF or Excel or Word file.
- Exported reports can be attached to an email to send out with email, or Note attachment in respective CRM record or both or you can also just download exported report file for later use.
- Multiple templates can be created for a single report with different names
- Report parameter values are customizable, even during runtime, so the exported report executes on those parameters
- Individual or organizational report, both can be exported and attached in a single click
- Multiple reports can be converted into templates simultaneously
- Dynamics CRM Reports can be exported for multiple records simultaneously
- It also has the ability to setup product wide defaults for all selected records is to be exported.
Ready to Deploy: Click2Export is available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and above. It supports all CRM deployment model namely on-premise, online, office 365 and partner-hosted.
Try Today: Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a trial or if you would like to see a live demo.
There’s much more. For any assistance in implementation, customization, migration or upgradations of Dynamics CRM, get in touch with us on email@example.com.