Microsoft’s biggest event– the Convergence conference is returning once again this year to the Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, USA from 16th-19th March. It gives the attendees an opportunity to learn something new, create business relationships and explore the true potential of Microsoft Dynamics solutions. Its main purpose is to provide the attendees a platform to ask questions, troubleshoot problems and have relevant discussion regarding the products and solutions for Dynamics CRM. As always, Convergence features top keynote speakers, and this year will be no different. The presence of the newly created CEO of Microsoft Satya Nadella and executive VP of Microsoft Business Solutions Group, Kirill Tatarinov has created a lot of buzz around this year’s Convergence.
What to look forward at Convergence?
- Sessions presented by the Product group themselves. Get to know more about the product and most often hear first-hand the first time announcements made none other by CRM team at the CRM Keynote.
- Case studies presented by Customers using the Dynamics Product sharing their experiences and benefits they derive off the product.
- Free Technical support. Yes you can get your Technical issues sorted by the support staff at the booth exclusively for this purpose.
- Focus group round tables where you can discuss/share your ideas with other like-minded people in the same implementation setup.
- Ask the MVPs, a Q n A session organized by all the MVP in attendance at Convergence where you can have all of your queries answered.
There is just so much to do at Convergence that you can often end up missing sessions that you so wanted to attend.
As the convergence date approaches, you would have the schedule builder tool up on the site, should help you plan your itinerary. Most sessions are repeated across the three days so that you can easily catch up on them.
Schedule some time to spend on the Expo Floor. It’s a huge place with a lot partners presenting their solutions. If you are looking for a particular solution, you might as well look up the exhibitor guide to make a note of all the booths you would like to attend.
Partners are happy to present a demo of their solution so make sure you have enough time to review the demos of most partners.
Inogic Will Be At Booth #1751: See You There!
Are you attending Convergence this year? If yes, then do visit us at our booth to learn, share and understand all about Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This year will be our third consecutive year that we would be showcasing our products and we can’t help but get excited about that. Apart from product showcase, we would also be highlighting on the CRM services that we offer in the form of pre-sales proto-typing, remote installation and configurations, customizations, and support, etc. We will have our experts to help you identify and discuss your CRM needs, learn about your upgrade plans, new implementations, process improvements, building an effective strategic roadmap, and much more.
The countdown has just begun and we can’t help but feel excited about it. So visit us at Booth no. 1751 and we would be happy to discuss how our solutions can help your business. We would be at the booth for the entire day, so feel free to walk in any time you feel.