Did you know that roughly 40% of CRM users claim that a quarter of the week is spent on mundane and repetitive tasks such as updating records, exporting data, creating quotes, orders, and opportunities in Dynamics 365 CRM? And because they have to invest their time and effort in such mundane tasks, there is disengagement and low productivity among CRM users.
So, wouldn’t it be nice to do away with these repetitive tasks which hamper their productivity?
If you think so, then go ahead and register for our upcoming webinar on 1 Click productivity apps:
Wednesday, 13th July 2022 – 11 am US EST
In this webinar, you will be given an in-depth demonstration of the following functionalities of these 3 popular 1 Click Apps.
Click2Clone (Microsoft Preferred App):
- Clone single or multiple records along with hierarchies or related records
- Clone multiple copies of a record
- Copy records of one entity type to another entity type along with child relationships
- Bring over only related records from another record
- Automate the process of cloning with workflows
Click2Export (Microsoft Preferred App):
- Export the SSRS Report/Excel Template/Word Templates in the desired format and attach it to an email
- Attach exported Report/Word templates as Notes against the record for which they are exported
- Upload exported Reports/Word Templates to SharePoint
- Email data from CRM Views as inline formatted tabular reports
- Auto-Schedule emails with Report/CRM Views/Word/Excel Templates at desired intervals
Click2Undo (Microsoft Preferred App):
- Undo last changes done to Dynamics 365 CRM record
- Restore historic updates from audit logs
- Undo changes for multiple records in one go
- Restore deleted records from Audit Logs
Register now! And get ready for an exciting and insightful session on 1 Click Productivity apps and learn how to enhance your Dynamics 365 CRM productivity.
Looking forward to an amazing and exciting session.
See you soon!