After you have imported SharePoint Security Sync in your environment, you need to activate the license in order to access the solution. Follow below steps for the same:
1. Navigate to Settings -> Solutions
Once you have imported the solution, it is displayed in the solution window.
2. Go to SharePoint Security Sync -> License Registration
3. Enter the Details: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Company Name, Website
4. If you want to notify any user about any issue regarding licensing than you need to enter the details in Notification Details
From: Select the user in your CRM who has email configured and can be used to send emails.
To: Select the user to whom the Notification email should go.
Notify to Inogic: If this is checked then an Account will be created in your CRM with name “Inogic” and email address as firstname.lastname@example.org. Notification email will also be sent to Inogic at email@example.com
Notification Interval: How often do you want to send the notification email before the issue gets resolved: Once a Day or Once a week or Once a month.
After filling the Details click ‘ACTIVATE’ for activating the Trial Version for 15 days. The license is issued based on the details filled in the CRM Details section. The User License is the count of active users in the CRM.
5. If you want to purchase or extend the trial, click ‘SEND REQUEST,’ which will redirect you to an email along with details entered in the License Registration section. This email needs to be sent to us so we can process the request.
6. In case you are unable to activate the license, you can complete the registration through the ‘License Registration using (*.lic) file’ section which we will cover in our next section.