Replicate Security Role Privileges in SharePoint from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
SharePoint Security Sync is a comprehensive solution for integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Apps with SharePoint for document management. Microsoft Dynamics 365 comes with native integration to SharePoint. With SharePoint Security Sync the idea is to enhance the user experience and further build upon the integration to make the integration experience seamless between the two systems by not just allowing for associating document folders against CRM records but also sync the security privileges from Dynamics 365 to SharePoint to ensure secure and reliable access to confidential documents stored in SharePoint.
- Friendly UI to drag and drop multiple files and folders from CRM to Cloud Storages
- Ability to generate anonymous links to the documents to share the documents outside of your organization.
- Direct email the files as attachments or links to documents from within CRM without multiple clicks to download and attach the files.
- Deep search for files within the folder
- Upload, Rename and Delete files from SharePoint provided you have the necessary privileges assigned.
- Access to SharePoint Folders controlled by the security roles defined in CRM.
- Only users that have access to the parent records in CRM will have access to folders in SharePoint.
- Auto-sync privileges upon changes in user privileges based on sharing of the record or adding the user to a team.
- Connect and actively manage files on more than one SharePoint sites and folders.