Earlier you learnt how to install and configure Map My Relationships solution for your Dynamics 365 CRM environment. Now let’s see how to uninstall a solution from the said environment.
Follow the below process to uninstall Map My Relationships from your Dynamics 365 CRM.
To uninstall the solution, at first you need to remove all the references from the forms where the Map My Relationships controls are set.
Let’s go through an example for removing Map My Relationships controls set on Account form.
Follow the steps given below to remove controls and uninstall Map My Relationships from your Dynamics 365 CRM:
1) Navigate to Settings ->Customizations ->Customize the System.
2) From there go to Entities ->Account ->Forms ->Select the respective ‘Form’ for which controls are set.
3) Double click on Form ->Click the field on which control is set.
4) Now go to Controls ->Delete Map My Relationships Control -> Click OK -> Click on Save and Publish.
5) Now go to Settings ->Solution ->Select Map My Relationships.
6) Next, click on delete button. After clicking on delete button a pop-up will appear asking your confirmation to delete the solution. Here, click on OK.
In this way you can uninstall the solution as per your requirement.
Go back to Map My Relationships InfoCentre homepage.