This feature of User Adoption Monitor enables you to keep track of log-in and log-out details of every user on a daily basis. Once the Log-in/Log-out entity configuration is completed, ‘Log-in’ button will appear on the ribbon of home grid. The user has to click on it before starting any activities in Dynamics 365 CRM. Once the user clicks on ‘Log-in’ it automatically changes and ‘Log-out’ button will appear on the home grid. After the activities are completed, the user has to click on ‘Log-out’ button before exiting from Dynamics 365 CRM. In this way you can easily track the amount of time spent by each user in Dynamics 365 CRM.
Note: User Adoption Monitor Administrator or User Adoption Monitor User role is necessary to access Log-in/Log-out button.
Steps to enable Log-in & Log-out Entity Configuration
1) Navigate to Entity Configurations (User Adoption Monitor group), click on New.
2) Here, fill the fields as follows:
- Entity Label: Application
- Message: loginlogout (Once the message field id filled, Entity Schema & Period field will be auto populated)
Click on Save.
3) After entity configuration, the Log-in button will be displayed on the home grid.
4) Click on Log-in button as soon as you login to your CRM account. Once the activities are completed click on Log-out button. The Log-in/Log-out button interchanges as you click on it.
5) Next, go to Entity Configurations (User Adoption Monitor group) ->Application-loginlogout. Here, you can view associate Tracking records per user.
6) Click on the respective record to get in depth Log-in/Log-out Tracking Detail records.
In this way you can easily track Log-in & Log-out details of Dynamics 365 CRM users in your organization.
Your feedback is valuable for us. Send your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Go back to User Adoption Monitor InfoCentre homepage.