Bulk Migration Job Entity enables users to configure the bulk movement of the attachments from CRM to SharePoint and also it shows the details and status of the migrating Emails, Notes and Sales Literature Attachments.
- Users are advised to do the migration during off business hours for minimum interruption as there may be bulk of data to be moved.
- Only the Entities where the Attachment Action is defined as Move will be considered for Bulk Migration.
This section is where you define the period and Email/Note/Sales Literature attachment we are moving to cloud storage.
- For?: This specifies whether we are doing Bulk Migration for Emails, Notes or Sales Literature.
- Connector: In this field we specify the connector support i.e. SharePoint.
- Schedule Date: Scheduled date keeps track of the date from which the migration job will start.
- Attachment Action: In this field we specify the action ie. Copy or Move.
- Select Duration Criteria: In this field we specify the period for which we have to migrate Note/Email Attachment/Sales Literature Attachments to cloud storage. Here, X repesents Numeric Value. For e.g. Last 10 days, Last 3 weeks, etc. where the number 10 and 3 specifies the Value.
- Last X Days: Specifiy data of how many(X) days has to be migrated to cloud storage.
- Last X Weeks: Specify data of how many(X) weeks has to migrated to cloud storage.
- Last X Months: Specifies data of how many(X) months has to be migrated to cloud storage.
- Last X Years: Specifies data of how many(X) years has to be migrated to cloud storage.
- Older Than: This moves all the Notes/Email attachments prior and inclusive of the date to cloud storage.
- Custom: This specifies the period Process From date to Process Till date between which the data is to be moved to cloud storage.
Note: The Notes and Sales Literature Attachments will be moved to their corresponding record folder and Email attachments will move to a common folder named Email Attachment or Regarding Folder.
The next tab is Information which comprises the details of processing records.
- Total Records Processed: Total number of Emails/Notes/Sales Literatures that are processed.
- Total Succeeded Records: Total number of records that have successfully migrated to SharePoint.
- Total Ignored Records: Number of records that were ignored.
- Total Failed Records: Total number of records that failed in the process of migration.
- Total Succeeded Size (KB): The size of records that were moved to SharePoint. This tells the Dynamics 365 CRM user how much space he has freed from the CRM.
- Total Ignored Size (KB): This is the size of files that were ignored while migrating to SharePoint.
- Total Failed Size (KB): Size of failed files while uploading to SharePoint.