To uninstall the solution, at first it is necessary to delete all custom control configuration. Let’s go through an example for deleting Kanban Board controls set on Case Entity.
Follow the steps given below to uninstall Kanban Board from your environment:
- Navigate to Advanced Settings -> Settings -> Customizations -> Customize the System.
- Then go to Components ->Entities -> Case -> Select last tab – Controls.
- Here, click on the delete button to delete custom control configuration.
- Next click on ‘Save’ and then click on ‘Publish’.
- Now got to Settings -> Solutions -> Select Kanban Board.
- Next, click on delete button. After clicking on delete button a pop-up will appear asking your confirmation to delete the solution. Here, click on OK.
For more details refer the User Manual of Kanban Board and get first-hand knowledge about the functions of this Dynamics 365 CRM productivity app.
Go back to Kanban Board InfoCentre homepage.