In the previous blog you learnt to import and install Alerts4Dynamics solution in your Dynamics 365 CRM environment. Now to use the solution you need to complete one final step i.e. License Registration. Follow the given steps and activate the license for Alerts4Dynamics solution.
1) Navigate to Dynamics 365 -> Alerts4Dynamics
Once you have imported the solution, it is displayed in the solution window after refreshing the browser.
2) Go to License Registration.
3) Enter the Details: First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Email, Website and Main Phone.
4) If you want to notify any user about any issue regarding licensing then you need to enter the details in Notification Details.
From: Select the user in your CRM who has email configured and can be used to send emails.
To: Select the user to whom the Notification email should go.
Notify to Inogic: If this is checked then an Account will be created in your CRM with name ‘Inogic’ and email address as email@example.com. Notification email will also be sent to Inogic at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification Interval: How often do you want to send the notification email before the issue gets resolved: Once a Day or Once a week or Once a month.
After filling the details click ‘ACTIVATE’ for activating the Trial Version for 15 days. The license is issued based on the details filled in the CRM Details section. The User License is the count of active users in the CRM.
If you want to purchase or extend the trial, click ‘SEND REQUEST’ after which you need to enter First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Email, Website and Main Phone and it will redirect you to an email along with the details entered in the License Registration section. This email needs to be sent to us so we can process the request. In case you are unable to activate the license, you can complete the registration through the ‘License Registration using (*.lic) file’ section.
Steps to complete registration through the ‘License Registration using (*.lic) file’ section
1) Once the configuration window pops up on the screen, click ‘Choose File’ to locate the file with the extension .lic
2) Select the file from the window and then click ‘Open’.
3) Next, click ‘Register’ to complete the License Registration.
After registration you are all set and ready to use the solution.
Interested in exploring Alerts4Dynamics? You can download it from our Website.
For feedback and suggestions, mail us at email@example.com