Maplytics is a tool for Geo analysis of your sales data by integrating Bing maps with any deployments of Dynamics CRM. The integration allows you to geographically plot your sales/leads/customers/ opportunitites on the map and further drill down and analyze the information by state wise analysis of your customer base and sales making your information and presentations more effective and visualized.
Maplytics also acts as a generic map tool to get the directions to a customer in Dynamics CRM from your company address or any other address and hence defining the best routes and scenarios for planning your customer visits. Maplytics now also supports cross browser and have tablet/ iPad compatibility
Features of Maplytics
- Plot any entity record on the Map
- Street View for any address
- Color coding of pushpins based on configurable categorizations
- Routing using multiple waypoints
- Geo-spatial summary analysis of Opportunity and Sales data
- Uses Dynamics CRM views that can be easily created using the Advanced Find feature of Dynamics CRM. No learning curve required
- Print the Map and Driving directions
- Seamlessly integrated within Dynamics CRM.
- Configurable Entity maps and Dashboards to support any Dynamics CRM entity
- Dashboards. You can now include Maplytics component as a Dashboard web resource. Dashboard queries is configurable
- Overlay of nearby locations like airports, restaurants etc along with the Dynamics CRM search results
- Ability to save the geographic search results as static views in Dynamics CRM for later use
- Maplytics works on cross-browser and also supports tablets/ iPads when Dynamics CRM is opened in the web browser (CRM web client)
- Show trends in data with Heat Map
- Route optimization i.e. option to get shortest route between locations
- Option to show tooltip from attributes of related entities (e.g. For opportunity you can show related account or contacts fields on tooltip & grid)
Who Needs it?
- Organizations that are looking for geographical analysis of the data.
- Organizations that have Salesrep involved in field job that requires them to get the directions to the customer location.
- Organization that needs to pitch updated list of their customers and accounts geographical reach to prospects to show their coverage.
Send us a request for further discussions and price list for Maplytics