Microsoft Dynamics Convergence is one of the largest Event dedicated solely to the Dynamics Products like CRM, GP, SL, AX, NAV. It is organized by Microsoft every year to showcase the innovations and investments being made in each of the products in the Dynamics bouquet.
Last year it recorded an attendance of roughly 11000+ attendees and was held at George World Congress Center, Atlanta. Every year in the ending Keynote, the venue and dates for next years convergence are announced however this year they stopped short of making any announcement for the next year. They announced Barcelona 2014 from November 4 to 6th. There was quite a bit of speculation doing the rounds about the next venue, but that is all put to rest now with the announcement that Microsoft Convergence 2015 will return to same location GWCC, Atlanta between March 16-19, 2015.
Why should you get so excited about Convergence?
Convergence is one investment that anyone in the Dynamics ecosystem should make. Yes its an investment and not an expense as the returns on this far outweighs the spending.
Some of the Benefits:
1. This is one event where you get first-hand information from the Product Team itself about the Future Road Map of the Product. The investments being made. The innovations planned and future direction of the product.
2. There are various sessions being held throughout the 4 day period by the Product team members to share knowledge about the product. This includes demos, breakout sessions, discussion on best practices. In short there is a knowledge overflow.
3. ISV Partners have the opportunity to exhibit their products and offerings and reach out to the 11000+ attendees in one single event.
4.Customers can not just learn more about the product future and features, but also get the opportunity to check the various add-ons, products available for their LOB. They can research the various solutions available under one roof.
5. Microsoft sets up their own booths where you could have your queries answered about the product.
6. Quite often you would find high attendance of MVPs at this event. MVP conduct their own Q n A sessions and are also available at the Product Booths to answer your questions.
7. You can even take hands on lab for topics of your interest.
8. You can have your issues resolved with the product at one of the support booths without having to pay for.
9. Networking opportunities to meet with fellow partners/customers/persons with similar interest.
10. Make sure you take customers with you. There’s never been a better time to show your customers that you are committed to their success by hosting them at Convergence. It’s the perfect opportunity to strengthen relationships, close sales, increase ROI, and to show your customers how work and fun can come together in one amazing event.
The list can just go on… You will just return back much more educated and knowledgable in your product of choice and sure want to come back each year!!! You have the fun part too with the Convergence Party held on the concluding day and the various other parties being hosted by ISV throughout the week. It is one incredible week full of fun and learning.
Mark the dates March 16-19, 2015 Atlanta.
See you there!