We have come up with the next version of InoLink: QuickBooks – MS Dynamics CRM Integration
InoLink: QuickBooks is an integration tool developed to integrate Intuit QuickBooks with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. After a detailed evaluation of the feedback received over a period, we have come up with this version.
What’s new in this version?
1. The general look and feel have been vastly improved for seamless integration between Quickbooks and MS Dynamics CRM.
3. An additional feature added to the Promote Account functionality to support the Alternate Contact and multiple address feature of QuickBooks.
4. Ability to unlink existing linked accounts from Dynamics CRM to QuickBooks in case you want to no longer link the two records.
5. It now supports import of QuickBooks product types such as Inventory, Non-Inventory, Services, Other Charges, Inventory Assembly products.
6. Huge changes in the Sales Order/Invoice promote functionality to account for the discount and tax calculations.
7. Ability to associate discount with the Discount type of Line items in QuickBooks so that they are taken over to QuickBooks correctly.
8. Once an account is linked to a customer in QuickBooks, ability to calculate tax of the order/invoice based on the Tax % in QuickBooks has been provided.
9. Closes the Sales Order in QuickBooks when an invoice associated with it has been promoted from CRM. This makes sure that promoting invoices from CRM does not leave the Sales Order in QB open.
For detailed information on the features of InoLink: QuickBooks Dynamics CRM Integration click here